Daniel A. Pieper, bank executive and entrepreneur in Columbus, Indiana, founded Pieper Farm Service in 1967. Dan’s goal was to assist farm owners in the planning and management of their investment by specializing in farm management and sales, rural and residential appraisals, land use analysis and development in Bartholomew and surrounding counties in Indiana.
For over thirty years, Pieper Farm Service met the expectations and respect of their clients and the business community.
Today, Pieper Real Estate Services, Inc., manages land in southern Indiana and performs Brokerage Services, Appraisals, and consultation for a growing number of clientele.
Clients would include: Land and farm owners, investors, corporations, financial institutions and attorneys.
Kenneth A. Kaiser, President/Owner
Born and raised on a farm in Franklin County, Indiana. Ken received his Bachelor of Science Degree in Animal Science from Purdue University in 1983.
- REAL ESTATE BACKGROUND: Indiana Licensed Real Estate Broker, Indiana Licensed Residential Certified Appraiser.
- APPRAISAL EDUCATION: Successfully completed the following courses through the Appraisal Institute: Real Estate Appraisal Principles, Residential Valuation and Standards of Professional Practice Part A & B. Successfully completed the following course through the American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers, Inc.
- MANAGEMENT EDUCATION: Successfully completed the following course through the American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers, Inc.: Principles of Professional Farm Management
- PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS: Member of the Local, State, and National Association of Realtors, Candidate in the American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers, Inc.
- OTHER AFFILIATIONS: Member of St. Bartholomew Catholic Church , Past Volunteer Big Brothers/Big Sisters, Member of the Knights of Columbus, Past President and Member of the East Columbus Breakfast Kiwanis Club, Graduate of the Leadership 20/20 of Bartholomew, Decatur, Jackson and Jennings Counties.